Brow Lift Surgery
Also Known As Forehead Lift or Browplasty
Brow lift surgery or forehead lift reverses the effects of gravity and tightens the soft tissues of the forehead to restore a more youthful contour to your forehead skin, upper eyelids and eyebrows. There are various brow-lift methods, which involve different length incisions in different locations and, sometimes, an endoscope. A youthful brow at rest is positioned above the orbital rim, with a gradual arch laterally, and the lateral end or ‘tail’ of the brow located higher than the medial end. As one ages, it is common for the brow to assume a flat or horizontal position. If a sagging brow inhibits your facial expression, a brow lift is a time-tested method for rejuvenating the upper third of your face. Every year, thousands of people undergo successful brow-lift surgery and are pleased with the results.
When You Might Consider Brow Lift Surgery:
- Sagging or low eyebrow position creates a tired, sad or grumpy appearance
- You have deep horizontal creases across the forehead
- You have frown lines or furrows between the eyebrows or across the top of your nose
- You have excess skin or fatty tissue hanging over your eyes
Brow Lift Video*
Contact us at 914.242.7610 to schedule a consultation for a brow lift procedure or use our online contact form to learn more about our plastic surgery procedures.
* Results may vary based on the individual.