Also Known As Fat Grafting or Fat Injection
Fat transfer or a fat grafting procedure transfers fat from areas in which you have excess fat, such as the outer thighs, and injects it into areas that may be lacking in volume, such as your face, hands, breasts or buttocks. This safe, long-lasting, well-tolerated procedure produces natural-looking results. Every year, thousands of people undergo successful fat grafting and are pleased with the results.
When to consider Fat Transfer:
- If you have facial areas that appear creased and sunken
- If you desire correction that lasts and lasts than what is provided by temporary fillers
- If you wish to improve your body contour, revise scars, fill bodily depressions and rejuvenate your hands and face
- For use in breast reconstruction, to fill in contour irregularities or hide obvious signs of breast implants
Fat Transfer Video*
Contact us at 914.242.7610 to schedule a consultation for a fat transfer procedure or use our online contact form to learn more about our plastic surgery procedures.
* Results may vary based on the individual.